Learning Clubs build enthusiasm toward learning through activities that students enjoy, find motivating and which appeal to their educational needs and interests.
- Complement the school’s curriculum with a focus on developing students’ learning capabilities and supporting literacy and numeracy outcomes
- Extend classroom learning experiences and expose students to future study pathways or career options
- Celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and heritage;
- Promote family involvement in the student’s education; and
- Provide a strong foundation for students in their transition to secondary school and our Follow the Dream programs.