Congratulations to our Motorola Solutions Foundation STEM Scholarship recipients who have been awarded scholarships valued at $10,000 each. The nine recipients are all Follow the Dream alumni studying STEM based degrees at universities across Australia. The recipients are:
- Kirana Lockyer, Broome FTD, Doctor of Medicine, UWA
- Taleah Ugle, Albany FTD, Bachelor of Bio-Medical Science, UWA
- Brodie O’Breza, Manjimup FTD, Bachelor of Science (Science), Curtin
- Brittney Andrews, Mt Lawley FTD, Post Grad Medicine, Melbourne Uni
- Regan Gittins, Governor Stirling FTD, Bachelor of Bio-Medical Science, UWA
- Amos Smith, Albany FTD, Bachelor of Science (Conservation), UWA
- Archer Key, Duncraig FTD, Bachelor of Engineering, UWA
- Angus Williams, Muswellbrook FTD, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Charles Sturt Uni
- James Brahim, Kalgoorlie FTD, Bachelor of Engineering, Curtin
The Motorola scholarships assist Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students who are pursuing engineering, technology courses or related STEM courses at a universities across Australia. This scholarship is available to students who participated in PFF’s ‘Follow the Dream’ program and are registered as a PFF Alumni member.
To view the full details of all scholarship recipients download the 2023 Motorola STEM Scholarships Handout here.
Follow the Dream STEM Scholarships in partnership with