The Graham (Polly) Farmer Foundation (GPFF) is committed to protecting your privacy and giving you a safe online experience.
Collection and use of personal data
GPFF’s website does not collect or record personal information, other than information you choose to provide though our online forms and email subscriptions and via an online donation.
GPFF’s staff use personal information collected from email subscriptions, online forms and donations in order to respond to individuals and discuss their particular enquiries.
If you choose not to provide us with your contact details when you make a donation, we cannot send you an official tax-deductible receipt and letter of thanks.
The Foundation may disclose your personal information to a range of organisations which provide services to the Foundation and include, but are not limited to:
- mail-out and email distribution service providers;
- telecommunication and telemarketing service providers;
- marketing analysis service providers;
- fundraising services providers;
- your financial institution in the case of direct debit or some credit card transactions;
- GPFF’s professional advisers, including accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- GPFF’s insurers; and
- other companies GPFF engages to carry out functions and activities on behalf of GPFF.
In addition, GPFF may also disclose personal information:
- with your express or implied consent;
- when required or authorised by law; or
- to an enforcement body when reasonably necessary (e.g. in relation to hacking or abusive messages).
Security of your personal data
All employees of GPFF have a statutory duty to deal with your personal information confidentially. You should be aware that there are risks in transmitting information across the Internet. If you are concerned about conveying sensitive material to GPFF over the Internet, you might prefer to contact us by telephone or mail.
Please direct enquiries to: